#1 DENTAL IMPLANT DENTIST
locations in Arizona
What will you expect at your consultation?
When you visit a Burns Dentistry office you'll be warmly greeted by our professional staff and then taken to your private comfortable setting with your doctor to review your concerns and to answer any questions regarding the procedure and finances.
Not sure how dental implants can improve your function and smile? Schedule your free consultation with one of our implant specialists who can help determine which option is best for your unique situation.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are many benefits to dental implants that make them a superior choice for teeth replacement:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.