Jessica was originally born in California, however, she considers herself an Arizona native as she moved here when she was 6 years old. She studied at the University of Arizona, before deciding that dentistry was her passion. Jessica began taking courses to join the Dental Hygiene program at Phoenix College. Since then, she has taken extensive continuing education courses on Patient Care, Dental and Medical Insurance Billing, TMJ/TMD, and Treatment Coordination. Jessica has worked in the dental industry for more than ten years, and joined the Burns Dentistry team one year ago.
Get to know Jessica:
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking in Northern Arizona with her husband and their dog, Stella. Aside from being in the great outdoors, she enjoys staying active and working out or doing yoga, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Favorite Color: Purple and Green
- Favorite Movie: Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Favorite Quote: “Sometimes we’re tested, not to show our weakness, but to discover our strengths.”
- Hidden Talent: She was a licensed falconer in the state of Arizona and had two Harris Hawks, and barn owl.
- If she could travel anywhere, It would be: Norway