Originally from Washington, Charity studied at Glendale Community College and Mesa Chairside Dental Academy. She has an Associates Degree in Dental Assisting and Business Communication, and continued education and training through the Scheduling Institute, Grant Cardone University, and Ritz Carlton. Charity has more than 17 years of experience in the dental industry, and has been with Burns Dentistry for four years.
Get to know Charity:
Outside of work, Charity is involved in dog rescue, and other volunteering. She is a mother of three amazing sons, and has three dogs and one cat (who thinks he’s a dog). She enjoys spending time with her family, watching movies, bowling, playing pool, watching basketball, and cheering on her favorite football team, the Seattle Seahawks.
- Favorite Color: Blue or Black
- Favorite Movie: Step Brothers and Forrest Gump
- Favorite Quote: “Be somebody who make everybody feel like a somebody”
- Hidden Talent: She barrel raced horses in the rodeo, and has an orange belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Her cousin played the role of “Booger” in the Revenge of the Nerds movie series.
- If she could travel anywhere, It would be: Hawaii